Sunday, April 13, 2014

Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure

Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure Get Rabat | Cheap Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure | Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure Promo Offer | Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure Big Sale | Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure Promo Offer



Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure is so well-made. And it is not only you will definitely please with this good conception so you are likely to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with another similar item that is on the internet around the world. This item is contained with the most effective material and really contemporary strategy that our expertise producer did agree and authorize to create this best item for our customer and you.

Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure Features

  • 16" Tall
  • Crafted by sculptor Brian Dugas

A Wonderful Idea, Flawed in the Execution
I wanted this thing since I saw it in a display case, and asked for one for Christmas. It looks astounding, the pose is interesting (Cthulhu stepping ashore) though one leg is half-immersed in water (I presume) so If you are looking for a generic pose, you are out of luck.

Disclaimer: I don't play Clix games. I wanted this as a display piece only.

This statue comes packaged in a cubic box from which it must be excised in pieces by cutting several large nylon cable ties(!) and assembled (wings are snap-fit). Inside you will find also a mat with a map printed on it and some counters so that you may play a confrontation with Cthulhu Clix-style. Set into Cthulhu's base are two large wheels that when turned cause different icons to display in each of two windows cut into the base. Mine were difficult to turn at first, but likely would have loosened up with Clix-play.

The realization of Cthulhu is very evocative. How you'll like it is entirely dependent on...
Absolutely Hideous... as it should be!
A simply GORGEOUS sculpture! I don't play HorrorClix, I just wanted this statue of the Great Cthulhu to display because it is so wonderfully sculpted! I am a HUGE Lovecraft fan, and this is an absolutely WONDERFUL display piece. I am displaying this statuette proudly as the centerpiece of my collection of miniature and toy collection. I have already recommended this to all my friends who are also Lovecraft fans. I'd been drooling after this statue since the fist time I'd seen it online, and am ecstatic over finally owning it. I am EXTREMELY pleased with it. Now if WIzKids wouldonly produce a few more Great Old Ones or Elder Gods I could have a fuller pantheon of eldritch horrors to display and show off to my friends!

If their are anymore Lovecraft fanatics out there as big as I am (which I am sure there are more than a few) I recommend that they buy this if they are able. I had to save up a while to be able to afford it, but it was well worth every penny, in my...
A Great Cthulhu
As a fan of H.P. Lovecraft, I think this is one of the most impressive Cthulhu figures I've seen. Made by the Whizkid Company in support of their Horror Clicks line. The figure is made of molded polypropylene plastic. This makes it very durable, but next to impossible to repair once damaged. The scenario that the figure is intended for is one where the opposing forces are trying to prevent Cthulhu from being summoned by stopping the cultists from performing the ritual. The size is sufficient for it to be used with other game systems. Well worth the price.


Giant 16" HorrorClix The Great Cthulhu Figure cheap prize with super high discount around 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.