Friday, April 25, 2014

Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber

Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber On Sale | Cheap Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber | Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber Big Sale | Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber Big Sale | Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber On Sale



Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber is so well-made. And it is not only you will please with this good conception so you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you equate to the other similar item that is on the web around the world. This item is contained with the most effective material and really contemporary strategy that our expertise producer did agree and authorize to generate this best item for our customer and you also.

Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber Features

  • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith
  • Authentic Sounds Taken From The Movie
  • The Most Fun Toy EVER!

Obi Wan's FX saber
I want to start by saying I have a couple of fx sabers (all of them except for Luke's and Yoda's) and I never thought I would buy this one. I felt the design looked too much like Luke's to spend a hundred dollars on both, but I ended up getting a very good deal on the Obi Wan saber this past weekend and I couldnt resist. Acutually I did resist, but I think the clerk used a Jedi mind trick on me. I ended up buying mine for $80. As soon as I put the batteries in it and lit it up, this saber instantly became my favorite. I was in a dim lit bedroom and the Obi saber lit up the entire room with its blue glow. I read alot of reviews about how the amount of batteries a fx saber takes determines the brightness of the blade and the volume of the effects. I did compare this saber with the vader, darth maul, and mace windu ones and the blades look like they're shinning with the same brightness... I think the color of the blades is making the difference. The blue ones light up the room...
The Force is with me
These new FX Lightsabers are so cool and worth the money!!! (Under $[...]) I play with the lightsaber all the time with my daughter and nephews who use my other FX Lightsaber, YES I own 2 of these GREAT ITEMS!!! The sounds, look, and feel of these Lighsabers are so real and authentic to the movies. When these "Lazer Swords" strike one another the make the exact sounds as they did in the BEST story of all times, The Star Wars Saga 1-6. When I took a picture of myself with my Lightsabers and sent them to my nephews, who are 6 and 11 years old they thought I had gotten them from The Star Wars movie itself, THAT'S HOW REAL THEY LOOK!!! To conlude this review, this item is a great gift for your favorite Star Wars fan and a great purchase for any Rabid Star Wars Fan and it only takes 3, YES count em THREE double A batteries, and you also get a stand that you can mount to the wall and put up and take down your Lightsaber at will!!! How cool is that?!!! If you buy this HAVE FUN BECAUSE I KNOW...
The best weapon of jedi
i have all the master replicas, and this one is something more of a must have for me, because tof ben kenobi's legend. the weapon looks like so durable, and its hold style is cool, but the sounds are not that impressive like vader's, but still a "must" purchase for jedi knights, may the force be with us all!!!


Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars EP III : Revenge of The Sith FX Lightsaber cheap prize with super high discount around 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.