Thursday, April 17, 2014

DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue

DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue Big Sale | Cheap DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue | DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue Promo Offer | DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue On Sale | DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue Promo Offer



DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue is so well-made. In fact it is not merely you will definitely please with this good conception so you are likely to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you equate to another similar item that is on the internet all over the world. This item is contained with the very best material and really contemporary strategy that our expertise producer did agree and authorize to create this best item for our customer and you also.

DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue Features

  • Based on a pivotal scene from The Dark Knight Rises
  • Sculpted by Dave Cortes and Paul Harding
  • Statue stands in 1:6 scale
  • Cold-cast porcelain
  • Hand-painted statue

Awesome gift!
I got this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend, who pretty much lives and breathes Batman. I know the other reviews stated some issues with the paint job, but the one I received had great detail, and I couldn't find any issues with it. I do agree that I wish the cape was sculpted instead of just felt, but there are bendable wires around the edges; we were able to shape it so it doesn't look too bad. It is a little pricey, but I think both the size and the scene they chose more than make up for it.

If you have the money, I say go for it! Totally worth it!

Mediocre Paint Job, But Still an Iconic Pose
I was giddy for this statue because it represented one of my favorite scenes in The Dark Knight Rises, the type of scene that makes your inner fanboy squeal. Perhaps having the moment of impact would've been more apt, but I understand that would be almost impossible to balance Batman AND Bane on Bane's one leg given how top heavy it would be. This statue is fairly sturdy and is heavier than it looks. No chips or cracks on it. The cape is felt, which was probably done to reduce weight.

I have knocked off a star because of the fairly mediocre paint job. Given its price, it should have been better. On my statue, there was white porcelain showing on Bane's chest that wasn't painted. Luckily, I had some flesh tone acrylic paint that could touch it up like new rather than go through the hassle of requesting a replacement. From afar, the paint looks fine.

I'm also not a fan of it not being numbered. I am not sure why DC Collectibles aren't doing limited edition runs...
Great piece of art
I have read reviews on the shoddy paint job of this, but I would like to see pictures of those statues and compare them to mine.

The Banes figure's skin appears to be intentionally flawed with bruises and red marks to portray the realism of scars left by the physical battles Bane has been in. Just zooming in on the stock photo tells me that this is the case.

The Batman's costume painting is flawless. I believe this statue will increase in value. The price has already gone up $100 since I purchased it. I am sorry for the others that received lackluster airbrushing , I would like to see the photos of them and compare to mine.


DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Rises: Batman vs Bane 1:6 Scale Icon Statue cheap prize with super high discount around 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.