Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue

DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue High Discount | Cheap DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue | DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue Promo Offer | DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue Big Sale | DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue Big Sale



DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue is so well-made. In fact it is not merely you are going to please with this particular good conception and also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you equate to another similar item that is on the internet around the world. This item is contained with the very best material and really contemporary strategy that our expertise producer did agree and authorize to create this best item for our customer and you also.

DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue Features

  • Based on the art of Don Kramer
  • Sculpted by Jack Matthews
  • New costume designed by Jim Lee, as seen on the cover to DC Comics' Wonder Woman #600
  • Hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain
  • Stands approx. 9.75" H x 4.75" W x 3.75" D

One of the Best I have ever have!
Truly a work of art. Everything is perfect about this figure. The is so much detail whe you look at it that it feels like is coming to life. I am in love with it!

A Real Wonder
This beauty is breath-taking. I will agree that it looks so much better 'in person,' (paints look better, as does the quality and showmanship). Unfortunately if you're a collector and don't want to open the box, you won't see anything but pictures of it, as there is no plastic for you to see the figurine. I never open my collectibles but made an exception for this one and I don't regret it one bit, as my new Wonder Woman statue looks proudly and nobly amongst my collection!

The very first statue of Wonder Woman in her new outfit, as featured in WW #600, and it looks AMAZING. A+!!!
When I first heard of the changed being made to Wonder Woman, I was furious. And the first time I saw the new costume, I was thinking 'Nope, uh uh, that's NOT Wonder Woman!" But then I kept reading great reviews about the new series, and I finally checked out the comics a few months into the run. I'm usually really good at keeping an open mind about stuff, and so I decided to be objective. If I had never ever seen the Wonder Woman I know and love, would this outfit be good or not? And the answer was... YES! I don't like too much change in my comic continuity (Something I better get used to in the post Flashpoint era. LOL), but from a fresh perspective, I had to finally admit that though I missed 'my' Wonder Woman, the new one looked pretty spiffy. This sculpt captures Diane's grace, power, beauty, and commanding presence, and that's hard to do with inanimate cold cast porcelain. LOL Regardless, the picture on the box and on the site do NOT do 'Justice' to this beautiful piece. Much...

DC Direct Wonder Woman #600 Statue cheap prize with super high discount up to 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.