Thursday, March 27, 2014

G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle

G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle Get Rabat | Cheap G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle | G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle Big Sale | G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle Big Sale | G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle Get Rabat



G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle is indeed well-made. And it is not only you are likely to please with this good conception so you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in the event you equate to the other similar item which is on the web all over the world. This item is contained with the very best material and really contemporary strategy that our expertise producer did agree and authorize to create this best item for the customer and you.

G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle Features

  • GI Joe Humvee Armament Carrier!
  • HUGE 12in Scale GI Joe Vehicle!
  • Holds 10 GI Joe Figures!
  • Features Grenade Laucher, Opening Doors, Hood and Tailgate!
  • Includes one GI Joe (12in Scale) Action Figure!

Large and impressive!! Great for 7-8 year olds
My son wanted a truck or vehicle for his GI Joe and this seemed to be the best answer. When we gave it to him, he was so excited that all the other toys just sat there for hours before he came back to them. Not the most intellectually challenging toy, but still a hardy, traditional toy for boys and girls. Sort of expensive, but seems worth it for such a big impact toy.

cool toy
My dad got me this toy last Christmas, and I love it.The automatic grenade launcher shoots really far,and I can fit 7 G.I.s in it.

A Kid's Review
My son loved it so what can I say. The only down side is that it really doesn't have much educational value, but then all don't toys don't have too. I'd also have to say that if my son hadn't been so exited about getting it I probably would have balked at the cost, but it was worth every penny to see his face light up the way it did!!


G.I. Joe 1:6 Scale Humvee Vehicle cheap prize with super high discount around 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.