Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue

Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue Big Sale | Cheap Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue | Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue Big Sale | Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue Promo Offer | Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue Big Sale



Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue is so well-made. In fact it is not merely you are likely to please with this particular good conception and also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in the event you compare with the other similar item which is on the web around the world. This item is contained with the very best material and really contemporary strategy that our expertise producer did agree and authorize to create this best item for the customer and you also.

Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue Features

  • Gaara Statue - Sand Coffin
  • Limited to 2,000 and each piece is numbered.
  • Sculpted by Shin Tanabe.
  • Approximately 6.5 inches tall.

Looks Awesome
Ok, the star options don't really fit this type of item, so despite the fact that they are asking about fun/educational value / durability I gave it 5 stars in all categories.

That being said, this is one great looking statue. I agonized over getting it for a long time because $100- isn't cash that you spend on just anything, but I'm really glad I did. The picture amazon has up is dark, and it's hard to get a good idea of the detail, but let me tell you that it only gets better in a lighted setting.

The background where the sand is has a grainy surface like sand should have and Gaara is the normal smooth pvc. The eyes are very well done, and I say this especially because I believe that faces are one of the main things to look for when you want quality. The base, which I was concerned would stand out too much is done in a muted (not shiny) pvc and blends in well with the sand section of the statue.

I'd recommend it to anyone collecting this sort of...
Review on Purchase
Very fast delivery. Got to me the day after I got my wisdom teeth out so it made me feel A LOT better =)
Now sits on my shelf and is one of my prized possessions ;)



Naruto: Gaara Sand Coffin Statue cheap prize with super high discount around 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.