Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mr. Stay Puft 15" doll from Ghostbusters by NECA

Mr. Stay Puft 15" doll from Ghostbusters by NECA On Sale | Cheap Mr. Stay Puft 15" doll from Ghostbusters by NECA | Mr. Stay Puft 15" doll from Ghostbusters by NECA Promo Offer | Mr. Stay Puft 15" doll from Ghostbusters by NECA On Sale | Mr. Stay Puft 15" doll from Ghostbusters by NECA Get Rabat



Mr. Stay Puft 15" doll from Ghostbusters by NECA is indeed well-made. In fact it is not merely you will please with this good conception so you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet around the world. This item is contained with the very best material and really contemporary strategy that our expertise producer did agree and authorize to generate this best item for the customer and you also.


VERY SPOOKTACULAR!!
This is one big marshmallow man. This one really looks like the one from the megahit movie! It really almosts looks very real.This is one toy you will really love as a collectable! Just like the other great merchindise from the Movie!

Perfect addition for Ghostbuster Toy Collectors and Die Hard Fans!!!!
This was a great addition to my Ghostbusters Toy Collection. Was I such an idiot not to get this when it was first released oh how i regret it. I just kept on putting it off telling myself, i'll get it later it's still new (blah blah blah) man now paying much more for this toy years later is a kick in my ass. Over all this toy was a great addition and I love it… The sculpture is great and precise and a plus for the eyes lighting up red..For all of you true Ghostbuster Fans and Toy collectors this is a great figure for you, a must have and a rare piece to locate.. This collectable piece is getting harder to find by the day so if you see it BUY IT without hesitation..

I own one of these!
Though at first glance a buyer might think that this is too much to pay...it isn't. I bought one myself years ago when they were first released. I simply purchased Mr.Stay Puft because I'm a HUGE Ghostbusters fan. Had I known that the value of the Neca toy line for Ghostbusters would increase so much, I would've been sure to buy more of the figures. If you are a collector, and a big fan like I am, this is a great buy. Nothing else compares. :)


Mr. Stay Puft 15" doll from Ghostbusters by NECA cheap prize with super high discount around 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.