Thursday, May 1, 2014

Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue

Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue | Cheap Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue | Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue Promo Offer | Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue On Sale | Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue High Discount



Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue is so well-made. And it is not merely you will please with this good conception and also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in the event you compare with the other similar item that is on the web around the world. This item is contained with the very best material and really contemporary strategy our expertise producer did agree and authorize to create this best item for our customer and you also.

Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue Features

  • A Kotobukiya Japanese import
  • Recreates one of the most powerful and popular members of Marvel Comics' X-Men in the Japanese Bishoujo (pretty girl) style
  • Sculpted by Yu Ishii from original art by illustrator Shunya Yamashita
  • High-quality, PVC plastic
  • Stands approximately 9" high (1/8 scale)

Psylocke Stands Front And Center
Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo StatueI now have 15 Bishoujo statues produced by Kotobukiya. While I enjoy them all, Psylocke is outstanding. The pose, the sculpting, the colors, and the attention to detail - they all work to make a collectible that you will enjoy for years to come. I have positioned Psylocke at eye level, front and center on a shelf in a curio cabinet dedicated to only comic book and movie statues. I only recently got into collecting these pop art statues and now I have put together quite a collection. Psylocke was one of my first acquisitions and she remains one of my favorites, although all of the statues in the Bishoujo line get very high marks. As the price of these collectibles continues to rise, she is worth every penny. If this is your kind of itch, I highly suggest you scratch it with this statue. You will not be disappointed.

I Love it
This statue is hot. Not as hot as the other Anime Psylocke statue but still hot. I Love the way she uses the swords. The only thing I would change is the color of the suit from blue to black. other then that I love it. I give this statue a 10 out of 10

Love it with a couple items of note
The skin on this figure, being one of the older Bishoujos, is not quite as nice as some of the newer statues, but it still looks great on its own and I wouldn't mark it down for that.

The other issue with it was that when it arrived, her raised arm had a slight bend/curvature in it that when the sword was put in her hand (they come separate) it covered her face. I cannot condone doing anything to your statues, so proceed at your own risk: Being pvc, I dipped her arm in hot water (just under boiling) for about 10 seconds to make it pliable and then carefully pushed her arm into position so that it was straight - no bend. Being careful not to indent it with my finger nails. I then put it under cold running water while still holding it in position. It firmed back up with arm straight and now the sword is under her chin when she holds it. I was very nervous about the whole procedure but just took my time and it came out perfect!

Wish she was a little larger...

Marvel Comics: Psylocke Bishoujo Statue cheap prize with super high discount around 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.