Thursday, May 1, 2014

Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber

Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber Get Rabat | Cheap Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber | Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber Get Rabat | Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber Promo Offer | Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber Get Rabat



Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber is indeed well-made. In fact it is not only you will please with this good conception and also you are likely to satisfy with the reasonable cost in the event you compare with another similar item that is on the web all over the world. This item is contained with the very best material and really contemporary strategy that our expertise producer did agree and authorize to create this best item for our customer and you.

Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber Features

  • Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
  • Authentic Sounds Taken From The Movie
  • The Most Fun Toy EVER!

Dream toy
My Darth Maul lightsaber is a fabulous toy. It has not been through any full blown duels, but it has better durability then I had expected. It arrives as 2 lightsabers and each comes with a connector to attach them together. Very well made. As someone who has had some weapons training, I can get this thing whipping around at a very high rate of speed, and it has little flex. I do reccomend gloves with use as the milled aluminum and/or knobs cut up my hands pretty good after aggressive use.

We will finally have our revenge on the Jedi...
This is the first FX saber I bought. The most expensive due to the fact that it is two individual lightsabers that can connect to form one double bladed saber. I have'nt had too much of an opportunity to play with this saber. I'm aware that people will think I'm crazy swinging that thing around outside and It is too big (over 7ft long) to swing around in the house. The blades do not shine as bright as the blue or green fx sabers, but is still quite impressive especially in a dark room. This collectible item is very satisfying as Fan due to the extreme detail, but I can see this being a fun, and extremely durable toy for the younger generation.

Note about durability. When I bought my Obi Wan Saber (from the store Spencers) The clerk told me the blade is unbreakable. I already own two of these things and new a warning came with them suggesting the sabers are not strong enough for dueling, etc. The clerk banged that FX Saber on the solid ground 5 times hard enough to...
One of the greatest things invented
the darth maul force fx lightsaber is a wonder to behold...and to hold "hehehe". The lightsaber(s) consists of 2 metal hilts that are connectable with the coupling (to make the double edged lightsaber), the rods (permenantly connected to the hilts) which the light emits from is surprisingly durable and glows an awesome blood red, and two caps for when the lightsaber is split in two, the caps each have a red crystal (plastic) in them to make the lightsabers look battle damaged. All in all the whole thing is Uber, amazing, psychedelic and radical, a prized possesion for any starwars fan from 13 and up, although i do wish it came with more sounds such as varoius clashing sounds. one clashing sound is a tad bland...

thankyou all

P.S. i've been waiting for one of these ever since the phantom menace was released ( i also have the hasbro toy version) GO! DARTH MAUL!


Darth Maul Star Wars EP I : The Phantom Menace Full Double-Bladed FX Lightsaber cheap prize with super high discount around 75% OFF and secure payment.


Click to Editorial Reviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.